Friday, January 15, 2010

If you need Drano or Windex...

With all the attention I was paying to the CVS deals going on, I almost missed this at Rite Aid! (FYI if you live in a Cali market where the RA sales run Fri-Thur instead of Sun-Sat sorry this is posted too late- for everyone else the deal should be good today and tomorrow)

Drano, which is usually pricey by my standards (~$6), and a requirement at my place when too much hair accumulates in the shower/sink p-traps, is on sale for $2.99 with an in-ad RA coupon this week. My store also had $0.55 peelies on the bottles, making them just $2.44 each! Even better, if you haven't maxed out the SCJohnson rebate ($5 back WYB any 3), it's a qualifying product!

Another qualifying product is Windex, which is also at RA for $1.99 with in-ad coupon. The traditional Windex bottles at my store had a $0.50 peelie for the windex wipes, which are on the same sale price.

With the rebate these products are dirt cheap, and even without they are still great deals- especially if you can pair them up with rebate items and use a $5/$20 or $5/$25 RA coupon!

Happy Hounding!

No comments: